International name: phosphatidylcholine, deoxycholate.
Release form: ampoule of 5 ml.
Composition: phosphatidylcholine 5%, deoxycholate 2%.
Description: clear solution, precipitate possible.
sodium deoxycholate – the sodium salt of deoxycholic acid is a bile acid salt:
- deoxycholate causes nonspecific destruction of fat cells due to its detergent action,
- causes a violation of the integrity of the cell membrane due to changes in surface tension and disorganization of membrane lipids,
- decrease in the amount of intercellular fluid; phosphatidylcholine is one of the main lipid components of biological membranes;
- takes part in the synthesis of prostaglandins, leukotrienes, thromboxanes,
- the main transport form of choline (a precursor of acetylcholine),
- increases the solubility of cholesterol,
- participates in the formation of VLDL,
- stimulates the synthesis of lipases, resulting in accelerated hydrolysis of triglycerides to fatty acids and glycerol,
- emulsifies fatty acids of a destroyed adipocyte with the formation of an oil-in-water emulsion,
- anti-atherosclerotic (the ability to carry fats through the blood, which prevents them from settling on the walls of blood vessels).
- absolute: local fatty deposits (including double chin, menopause) – a therapeutic alternative to small volume liposuction;
- relative: correction of hydrolipodystrophy.
- absolute: an allergic reaction to soy;
- relative: collagenoses.
Maximum volume per procedure: 10-15 ml.
Special training is MANDATORY!
Do not use for non-injection mesotherapy!