with stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontitis, in the pre- and postoperative periods with the complex treatment of periodontitis.
- Reducing bleeding and swelling of the gums, relieves inflammation due to the complex effect of the thymus peptides (AK-1), vascular peptides (AK-7) and Betulavita® (birch birch bark extract).
- Vascular peptides significantly accelerate the regeneration and healing of the oral mucosa and gums, normalize metabolic processes and blood microcirculation in periodontal tissues.
- Thymus peptides activate the function of connective tissue cells. Under the influence of peptides, the thymus stimulates local immunity, and has an antioxidant and antistress effect.
- Betulavite helps to reduce tooth mobility.
- VIVAX toothpaste eliminates enamel hyperesthesia associated with cervical caries and non-carious tooth damage.
- Helps to slow the progression of gum recession with exposure of the necks of the teeth in periodontal diseases.
- Improves mineral metabolism in tooth tissues: reduces the risk of tooth decay, strengthens and protects tooth enamel. It neutralizes the acid formed after eating, has a pronounced antibacterial effect.
- Effective in the fight against periodontitis, stomatitis, gallitosis (eliminates bad breath).
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Apply a small amount of toothpaste to a soft toothbrush. Brush your teeth in a circular motion while gently massaging your gums. Rinse your mouth with a small amount of water, holding it for 20-30 seconds.
purified water, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, sorbitol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium carboxylmethyl cellulose, tetracal pyrophosphate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, 1,3 butylene glycol, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, ethyl paraben, aromatic additive, polyoxyethylene sorbitanitetramonetoromethanotarbetone mono-ethanol, borbetanimoneteramonetroethane, beretanimonetol®90, beretanamoneteramonetroethane peptide complexes AK-1 and AK-7.