Pronounced hemostatic effect.
in the acute course of inflammatory periodontal diseases (gingivitis, periodontitis), in acute and chronically recurrent inflammatory diseases of the oral mucosa (stomatitis – aphthous, ulcerative, necrotic), in the pre- and postoperative periods of surgical treatment of periodontitis, helps to prevent periodontal tissue destruction.
- It has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, hemostatic and decongestant effect due to the combined action of the thymus peptides (AK-1), vascular peptides (AK-7) and mummy;
- Vascular peptides accelerate the healing process and tissue regeneration, normalize metabolic processes and blood microcirculation in periodontal tissues;
- Thymus peptides stimulate local immunity, have antioxidant and antistress effects, help slow down the destructive processes in periodontal tissues;
- Under the influence of the mummy, VIVAX Dent balm actively removes inflammation and prevents the growth of pathogenic microbes in the oral cavity. Eliminates itching and burning, tension in the gums;
- Dietary sugar xylitol slows the growth of microorganisms and enhances remineralizing salivation, preventing the development of caries;
- Helps to remove plaque and bad breath.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Use after brushing your teeth, and as necessary, at least 2-3 times a day for two weeks. Rinse for at least 30 seconds. Do not rinse or swallow.
purified water, xylitol, mummies, polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate, sodium salt of para-hydroxybenzoic acid methyl ester, food flavoring, hydroxyethyl cellulose, citric acid, AK-1 and AK-7 peptide complexes.