International name: taurine.
Release form: bottle of 8 ml.
Composition: 1% solution of taurine (2-aminoethane sulfonic acid).
Description: clear solution without precipitate.
- sulfur-containing beta-amino acid is synthesized normally in almost all human tissues,
- supports the functional state of cells,
- increases the efficiency of cell pumps,
- strengthens the cell membrane by producing lecithin in it,
- protects the cell from damage by free radicals, prevents the development of “oxidative stress”,
- restores glutathione (see GSH) and accelerates the utilization of destroyed cells,
- improves glucose uptake into cells (while normalizing blood glucose levels),
- participates in the processes of removing toxins from the cell,
- provides optimal moisture exchange between keratinocytes and derma cells, which helps to prevent the formation of facial wrinkles,
- anti-aging programs
- “Smoker’s skin”
- violation of skin regeneration,
- hair loss,
- lipolytic programs.