International name: L-Carnitine.
Release form: ampoule of 5 ml.
Composition: L-carnitine (20%).
Description: clear solution without precipitate.
- binds fatty acids and transports them to the mitochondrial matrix,
- reduces the bioavailability of fatty acids released during lipolysis,
- regulates the energy metabolism inside the cell by changing the ratio of acetyl-CoA: CoA,
- removes ammonia from the body, which is a by-product of protein processing during exercise,
- enhances fat metabolism,
- reduces plasma cholesterol, triglycerides.
local body fat.