International name: dexpanthenol
Release form: ampoule of 5 ml
Composition: 20% solution of dexpanthenol (pantothenic acid alcohol)
Description: clear solution without precipitate
- dexpanthenol in the body passes into pantothenic acid, which is an integral part of coenzyme A and is involved in the processes of acetylation, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, in the
- synthesis of acetylcholine, corticosteroids, porphyrins,
- stimulates the regeneration of the skin, mucous membranes,
- normalizes cellular metabolism,
- accelerates mitosis and increases the strength of collagen fibers,
- accumulates in the hair and skin, maintaining their moisture and stimulating tissue regeneration,
- increases the level of cellular glutathione,
- provides a high wound healing effect by increasing the speed of fibroblast migration to the wound area.
- stimulation of skin regeneration,
- postoperative rehabilitation
- recovery after chemical peels, IPL systems and lasers.
- Side effects: there are rare cases of contact dermatitis with external use of dexpanthenol.