International name: artichoke extract.
Release form: ampoule of 5 ml.
Composition: 2% solution of artichoke extract (contains: cinnarin, inulin, tannin, potassium, sodium and magnesium salts).
Description: clear solution without precipitate.
- ascorbic acid, carotene, vitamins B1 and B2, as well as inulin contained in the artichoke, contribute to the normalization of metabolism in the body,
- promotes the release of toxins from the body (including alkaloids, salts of heavy metals and other hepatotoxic substances),
- stimulates the synthesis of nicotinamide coenzymes (NAD + and NADP), supporting the activity of cellular processes.
- in combination with lipolytic drugs, the effect of lipolysis is more pronounced,
- in combination with vascular preparations – drainage effect.
- local body fat
- post-traumatic edema (after liposuction).