in acute and chronic course of inflammatory periodontal diseases (gingivitis, periodontitis), in inflammatory diseases of the oral mucosa
(stomatitis, glossitis, cheilitis). As a drug for physiotherapy in the treatment and prevention of diseases of the oral mucosa and periodontal tissues.
- It has a pronounced hemostatic and healing effect due to the complex action of thymus peptides (AK-1 Synthetic thymalin analogue), vascular peptides (AK-7), cartilage and bone peptides (AK-12) and the bioantioxidant complex Neovitin ® isolated from ginseng .
- Thymus peptides stimulate local immunity, and in combination with the action of cartilage and bone peptides, they significantly accelerate the regeneration of tissues of the oral mucosa and periodontium.
- Reduces bleeding, normalizes blood circulation, restores trophic vessels. Vascular peptides contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes and blood microcirculation in periodontal tissues.
- Fast anti-inflammatory effect with a long-term effect is provided by the antioxidant enzymes and triterpene glycosides that are part of Neovitin ®. Effective help with stomatitis and periodontitis.
- Helps to relieve puffiness, increases local immunity.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Instructions for use VIVAX Dent gel at home:
- Option 1: Apply the gel directly to the inflamed area of the oral mucosa. Do not eat or drink drinks for 1 hour.
- Option 2: For prevention, you can add 1 ml of gel to toothpaste directly on the toothbrush. Rinse with a little water.
VIVAX Dent Gel for Professional Use:
The gel base of the preparation makes it possible to use it in combination with hardware methods: electro-depioniontophoresis, which facilitates the rapid penetration of peptides, as well as other active components, into the deep layers of periodontal tissues, which makes it possible to achieve maximum treatment effectiveness.
purified water, glycerin, Neovitin ® bioantioxidant complex, sodium hydroxide, 1,3 butylene glycol, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, ethyl paraben, acrylate / C10-30 alkyl acrylate copolymer, polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate, trilon B, AK-1, AK-1, AK-1, AK-1, peptide complexes, AK-1, AK AK-1.