Pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
with inflammatory periodontal diseases (gingivitis, periodontitis), chronically recurrent inflammatory diseases of the oral mucosa (stomatitis – aphthous, ulcerative, necrotic), in the postoperative period during surgical interventions on periodontal tissues, to prevent progressive destruction of periodontal tissues during periodontitis.
- Due to the complex action of thymus peptides (AK-1 Synthetic analogue of thymalin), vascular peptides (AK-7), Neovitin ® and Aloe-Vera gel, it has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and decongestant effect.
- Vascular peptides normalize metabolic processes and blood microcirculation in the tissues of the oral mucosa and periodontium.
- Thymus peptides stimulate local immunity, have antioxidant and antistress effects, and slow down destructive processes in periodontal tissues.
- The antioxidant enzymes and triterpene glycosides that make up Neovitin ® have a quick anti-inflammatory effect with a long-term effect.
- Aloe Vera (a “first aid” plant) blocks the action of the hormone bradykinin, which is responsible for the development of inflammatory processes. Eliminates itching and burning, tension in the gums associated with venous congestion in the microvasculature of periodontal tissues.
- Plaque and halitosis are removed.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Use in the period after removal of the exacerbation of the inflammatory process in the oral cavity daily 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks and / or for prevention 1-2 times a day. Rinse for at least 30 seconds. Do not rinse or swallow.
COMPOSITION: Purified water, sorbitol, Neovitin® bioantioxidant complex, Aloe Vera gel, PEG-40 castor oil, sodium salt of paraoxybenzoic acid methyl ester, food flavoring, citric acid, AK-1 and AK-7 peptide complexes, СI 42090 , SI 19140